Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whats Life like w/o surfing Internet for abt 2 weeks... ? well.. LOST i guess.. & many things just happen !! i am enjoying my life working and although it seem stress & tiring.. but i learnt to be a responsible & hardworking lad ! Things going well although all the F ' Word are running wild in my kitchen.. but i am immune to it.. haha Joel will understand how it feels ~ yea ? talking about Joel.. he is my boss ' in my section area ! lol

Things are doing well in pesonal life as well ~ realised some good buddy not calling me up.. Dun know if u didnt know my new hp number a not ? if so.. Pls call me at ... Shit.. i cant recall whats my new number.. -__- '' haha... Remember i am free on sunday and monday !!!
Spiritual life... realised need to use what ever i have learnt in the past to practice ! otherwise.. all will be gone and i have to start all over again ~ erm... yea ! I got to make use of my gifting as well ! example : Healing ~ Level 20 in the past.. now need to level up !! so shu.. i pray for u and see miracle !

Split personality ~ This got to be a very scary things.. i dun know.. how true this is.. but i felt i am different in the day and in the night ... cant be explain here ! but if u experience that.. pls let me know ~ ;-)

pls all ~ i want to get a place to rent like toa payoh , Potong Pasir ( realise all are opposition party ground ) haha , Tiong bahru or commonwealth ~ Pls let me know if u got Lobang thanks !

haha, my blog style is like machiam information column !! the very fact is long time didnt use my brain..and lacking creativity and that 'feel ' Lord.. seriously .. pls make me right and right !!! this time.. i dun want to see things turning out the wrong side ! thank you !

No comments: