Saturday, August 08, 2009


Dream come true ! After a year of shit and crap in career life , i will have to say , Enough and is time to make a mark ! i am so glad that of all choices and decisions i have been through.. this is the sweetest of all ! I didn't expect myself to have this choice initially but it just happen ! 5 years to go ! and i want to see myself there and i be 31 only ! haha ~ But Oosh boss ~ remember me in 5 years time ! i be back to challenge ur best chefs !
Jean and Yuhan both got super excited for me ! haha ! i was bloody hell excited too when leonardo spoke to me the other day about this ! Damn ! Indeed the best is saved for me ! Jean and yuhan , i seriously dun need a knife ! for me so long a knife that can cut will do the trick ! but i seriously think i need 'something else' ! I forsee , if i dun have this thing..u guys will not recognise me in time to come ! And Leonardo is one example for me to follow in this area !
Someone told me.. she is my lucky star if i remember clearly.. i got to say u are one lucky charm for me ! things and direction changed for the better ! ;-) and i am so glad ! cant wait for next tues and my first month pay for a long time ! WOOOhoooo
Was at timbre last night .. Ghaz ( former ex teacher ) wasn't singing ! saw Donald and co and had a great time towards the end ! Jean got a littly tipsy ! u look like a fresh lobster to me with that look ! Jinghe , Wei , Pris came in.. and followed by Joel ( after work ) had a great time crapping with Joel actually ! i think he is a fantastic drinking buddy !! i will sure date him the next round after work with him ! Band wasn't that fantastic ! i prefer Roomful of blues - Gilbert ! haha .. Conclusion i will want to drink again the next round with only a few ppl !! like 2-3 or 4 the most !!!
COUNTDOWN = 1825 days !
SALARY AFTER 1825 days = $ 5000
VENGENCE MODE = ON !
TARGET = OOSH BEST CHEF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Which restaurant are you workin in?what position?