Sunday, October 25, 2009

enjoying myself now in a still moment after almost eveyday i have to rush this and that in work..

Do i enjoy my work ?
At the moment ok la.. but it can be better when theres more chefs around in the kitchen.. certainly.. i am improving as a team player inside the kitchen now..

Whats the most enjoyable moment in the kitchen ?
I saw lee's butt crack and squeeze water to his hole ! 2-0 now !! haha

whos the ass in the kitchen ?
currently no one.. it used to be Rahman .. but things get better and we work close after a good talk ! Rahman is the man now ! :-)

How do u find my Boss ?
Michael is a helpful and understanding boss .. when u need help, he will be glad to help, just recently, a staff got into an accident and need some money to cover some expenses, boss help him with it.. the only thing i would say is.. if he get angry.. be sure to get his wrath and shit ... anyway..i enjoy eating supper with him at geylang.. lol

i miss alot of ppl at this stage.. felt those memories will never be able to come back again.. aybe the word should be.. hard to happen not never.. my goal right now is to be a better chef in the kitchen and work faster and analytical .. i love to see new people coming in to the restaurant for i love to see how they work and what i can learn from them.. but of coz not that french laundry guy... u ass ! thanks Lee for playing the song in remembrance of him yesterday ! haha
moving house today !! Thanks donald for hosting and allowing me to stay :-) now i be moving to a place i believe is consider very far !!!!!!! SIGLAP !! my godz.. but i think i will enjoy my time there with Lee ... i will be crapping with him in our off days and bringing him to church... :-)

i have said a total of 77 times of F' word in the kitchen this week.. God Pls forgive me !
and my baby is having a rare haircut.. but i think is nice .. right Pris ? haha

Ciaoz ~

No comments: