Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Pls Listen to this music as u read ! :-) a nice Soundtrack !


Sun Eclipse !



Beautiful scenery ! if this can happen all the time.. i will fall in love with the beach all the time ! once again.. isnt it great to have beer around in this setting with some good frenz crapping and a good time together ! I would love too ! Dear all Best frenz.. Hmm.. Kehan of coz ! Benson of coz ! Jean of Coz ! Yuhan Of coz ! i mean there are still many more.. ! best frenz.. haha.. wtg ! can u confirm with me if u are my best fren ? lol .. would like to know ! Seems lost touch and lose many !


So after all.. i aint that bad..huh ! Wouldnt want to elaborate much here! but i will survive even though is that damn long waiting ! Hell yea.. i will ...
A stab in my heart last night !! felt the pain today ! Why did i choose it, i asked myself ! i mean, come on.. i did know it will not be a good ending.. haha ! i always ask..if i have rejected that call that day ! maybe.. things be better and history will not be in this way ! DAMN SUX ME !
Blood Diamond ( an Old show ) ! this is a show..like Titanic that last good, deep impression on me ! not becoz of Lenardo Di Caprio ( he appears in both movie, but i tot he acted damn well ! ) .. but i think emotions, expressions , frank feeling in both shows just captivates me ! BD is number 1 !! below there a clip abt the part that i actually teared and happen to find in youtube ! ok.. i teared anyway in shows that reveals true deep feelings ! Like..letter to Iwo Jima as well ! that is also a good show to me ! The manner he, Archer did in the clip to me is a real Man ! i would love to exhibit that love he shows to his wonderful girl and friends at least in my life time !! dying that way is better than dying by eating too much oily food (bloated & Die) or suffering from illness ! haha.. thumbs up !
Titanic, i watched that movie with my first girlfriend ! hahaha..Chio ~~ yea.. i mean my first movie in town !! haha ! remember that part where Jack & Rose they were practicing spitting ??
well .. we practise straight after the show at world trade centre now, Vivo City ! Love shld be open and fun ! i tot thats a creative way to build bond by spitting the furthest ! haha..of coz i won ! haha..while she is preparing to spit.. u know those sound...KKRRRRRRKAKAKAKA... and PUI ~~~~ before she can PUI ~~ i make her laugh ..and she swallow back the .. u know la.. ha !
Those were the times ! :-)
Uncle Lennon adventure begins... yea Uncle ! Gods.. i didnt know when i officially become an uncle ! Kids around seems to call me Uncle ! even after stern look to them..they tot i am playing with them ! just today.. while going to the supermarket to get some butter ! a young indian girl called me.. Uncle -___- ''' , help me put back the vitagen ! turned my head and with a stare look..
i said : deh ' saya tak nak uncle ! Saya ABANG.. dak nak UNCLE !!! Faham tak ?? ( sorry dun know also if my malay is right too ..haha ..telling her i am not uncle ! i am brother ! u understand ! ) Guess she couldnt understand and walk away ! haiz !!!! Uncle..my God ! Uncle to u kids , Child to Him ! Blaeh ~~~~

Thoughts of the dAy : Is true , i regret normally after things happen ! If i have been just a little that firm.. i may prevent these unwanted things from happening ! though things may happen already ! I can still learn from it though is a liitle too much to bear !
= A Warrior in disguise =

No comments: