Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back ~ ~ ~ Never tot i be touching this space again ! I really think today, is not coincidence that 3 person asking why i never update my blog ! i break promise again i know ! but for the sake of putting and if it helps to update u alittle !

Yea ~ Up & down still right now in life ! but i know i cannot put my perspective just on my own self ! have to look a little bigger ! These days, there are ppl that love and hate me as well ! hate ? yes.. theres this guy must be hating me to the core ! but u are really a piss for creating so much trouble for the people u know ! i will not hide that fact ! Love , today i experience love from 2 person..and of coz previously, there are some who supported me all along ! Thanks guys ! :-)

Thinking how my years have decline to such shape.. i really hope that i can bounce back to a higher place than before ! Really i believe that God is testing the area of patience in me ! feel like taking down the tress i see along the roads , destroying the cars that i saw in the parking lot ! at least now , i can think clearly before i act ... PG ! haha !

Ppl say when u get older.. u will be weaker in ur stamina and recalling things as well ! how true ! On 1st July ! i played soccer and realise i cant even run for more than 10 mins ! my God !!! the experiment is a frightening one ! for those weaker hearts better dun try this ! Ppl like Randall , leanne , Zecharie ! ha ! i spent some time thinking about happenings before... and realise i cant remember a single things cleary ! Is it the effect of not using ur brain often ? !

Although my stamina and thinking have change.. my heart has not change ! * Applause * i mean how to change my heart ? the incidents or accident has cause so much for me not to give up but be true to it ! for those feeling insecure ! I assure u that theres a place for u in my heart ! you shld know who u are ! yes U !!!!!! ( cant blame u , insecure fellas )

I am living good ! just want to kick start something quick !!!! or i be rotting to dust !
Today happen to be Esther Ong Birthday ! Happy Birthday !! so glad that have known u for so many years !! and appreciate the things u have done for me ! :-) Enjoy this day !

As usual a song i like and u will like too ! Try listening ! this is a heart beat song ! motivation song ! ( not christian song la )




Soccer guys ! this sunday , though a depleted side ! we will still win ! i believe !

No comments: