Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2:15 am

So sorry that i got it wrong weiwei ! ur baptise name is Zecharie not Zechary ! hope correct now ! ha ! Looks like the tides have change once again this time for me ! although i desire another option.. but it seems this is what that is happening right now ! At least this time, i felt more assured than before ! THAN JOLLY BE IT !!!

I am missing tracy alittle bit ..coz she is going to Cambodia to help out the kids for a month ! I tot that's something she will enjoy doing and it will be a trip that will help her change her perspective in many areas in life ! sorry cant send u that day ;-) ! but be waiting for ur ' triumph ' return ! and catch up from there ! All the way girl !

feeling heart ache for some of the people that i know.. it just happened w/o a siren call ! i think keep it confidential the names ! whatever the case is, be strong ! BE ASSURED !! BE CONFIDENT !!! & BE PRAYERFUL !! Just a small punch on the stomach ! just that little pain ... I believe u will be strong enough to get it thorugh this fight ! Lastly , i am with u with the spear on my hand fighting with u guys and GOD is with u too ! Some body say AMEN ...

This sun, the match i anticipate alot ! haha.. the YOUTHS.. not only me ! Donald too.. just heard he came back from running at this hour ! ( guess really stress ) lol ! Well .. is going to be ' perfect teaching lesson ' either from us or by them ! Wei Wei really surprise me alot by sending the email out to the cg to ask them come and watch the match ! really surprise coz , i tot it will be like the last sun outing amigos ( Wei, Pris , Shu ) ! U ARE ENTHU GIRL !! and at the end of the day ! i hope we have the last laugh on them !!! or else.. we be labelled Uncle and Aunties !! haha
Just a warning to those coming and have not seen me play soccer ! i may turn to a beast on the pitch ! so ignore me yea , thats part of my game play and esp this coming one , i am on FIRE & Hot ! Wooooooooooooo

Just as i play mafia.. u know this section that u have.. WISHLIST ! well i know.. when birthday is coming.. ppl will go according ur wishlist ! like June's birthday , she got hers ! haha

My top 3 for this coming month !

1 ) Pre-Paid mobile card
2 ) a rented apartment
3 ) my first work pay in many months !

Just pray for me ! thanks in advance ! ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I love pandas!
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag that I can hardly put it down!
hkpanda.freetzi.com