Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yawnz....

Guess i am a mafia game addict.. i dreamt of it last night .. with my porsche , planes , weapons fighting and robbing people ! The feel was.. Awesome.. Singapore term SHIOCK ..Bloody SHIOCK ! haha.. non mafia players will think i am crazy and should stop playing it ! The answer is NOPE.. i think u shld try and play too !

Irwin Ho .. yea that close fren of mine in primary school.. ( thought today we can go to escape theme park ! ) he gives me the impression in the past that he is those sort of ' everything be successful and smooth in life ' kind of person.. just to know yesterday that he suffer a setback recently.. when i heard it from him and esp how he overcome.. i tot he will be an example for me to get out of the mess.. but i just couldnt buy in to that solution and have my own stand ! maybe is becasue i watch too much of that emperor of the sea.. keeping to my promise to the end though is hard ! I am so glad now that Irwin is moving on and going pretty well in life in all areas.. Hey bro.. get married before me and i want to be the Godfather of ur children ! haha OMG.. Mafia terms again ! :-) Is indeed good to see u after so long.. Hope we can continue this friendship till the end ..

Just as i understand the very fact that beautiful , memorable things will come to an end.. i guess this blog will come to an end soon.. recalling and reading from the first entry till now.. it has been for 4year and so... I think is time to hang up the boots so theres something less for me to do ! Now i understand why.. ya.. why so many of the things happen this way.. update u guys on the closing ceremony of this blog !

A song i still love alot ! i know i posted up before.. but who cares !





Oh.. Does anyone knows who is Elaine Lim ? I have no idea who she is...

No comments: