Monday, May 25, 2009

Keep still and quiet .. that's what my heart wants me to react !
But i decided to blast it still !

I don't like to blog early ! seriously just think it is too early to blog and is not even coming to a day end for me to type it out !

BUT !!!

I just cannot contain what's in me now !! I am being compared with a jerk !
Well come on.. what makes u different from him ! both are the same !
I was like.. i'll choose to be even worse than him or better than him not THE SAME !!!
Just make me Puke when we are the same !
Just at this time of rage that is about to rise to the max !
' You are all the same in my eyes '
What can i say.. even the Big God almighty says that to u
All right man ! u win !

I have a good run in the rain ! Is shiock and that damn feeling spurs me to fight and to beat everything that is ahead of me ! i run.. thinking of the future ! i guess people who run will listen to fast beat music.. i listen to my all time favourite , Emperor of the theme song ! I want to dwell in sadness to spur me !! sorry.. not listening but rather singing it out ! that damn tree that's in my yard still has not fallen despite my numerous kicking on it !! guess it has the same survival mode like me ! Good you young tree !

I have been thinking this.. really hard.. is really hard to do that.. i still have no clear answer if i should do it ! but that comment really makes me think i should do it !

I know there's supporters who really supporting me all the way.. just yesterday .. someone told me.. be rich ! and buy ships for me ! ( i didn't even think of that so far ) i believe u can do it !
and today another said.. Be the Chief chef ! ( guess she dun know the kitchen terms well ) Thank you to all ..

At the end of the day .. i am saying.. one bad things about u, u can never be the same, for ppl will remember that and not the things u done good ! I ACCEPT that alright ! i wish that Jerk be good.. & i choose to be on my own and myself...

No comments: