Monday, May 18, 2009

Is 245 am..

THE 2 Ws ..


I happen to know that today is the last episode of Survivors Tocantins.. i watched it sometimes back but not on regular basis.. today show got to be like what the bible describe in Hagai 2 :9a
The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house..... It was one of the best in all times ! Thank God i catch it ! :-)


I wrote 2 Ws.. what does it means..?? well this show, the 2 finalist is being labelled by their team-mates esp ' The Coach' or Known as Dragon Slayer ... The Wizard (Stephen Fishbach ) and The Warrior (James "J.T." Thomas Jr ) .. As u can see.. The wizard is obviously someone who thinks and involve less physically .. wherelse the warrior ... you know he loves to fight in the battlefield and wins it... So Who won ? The answer.. The Warrior.. JT wins it all.. beside being the $1 million prize winner he too won the most popular person voted by the public..
Now this MPP winner really surprise me alot..because i think the world is starting to change alittle i find.. in the past.. popular person means.. u need to be dirty in methods and win it.. cunning or thats the word be rightly used.. Handsome or Beautiful... erm.. maybe.. charming .. or sexy... or maybe.. charismatic.. But this winner here.. i seriously believe loyalty is the key for him ! Yes LOYALTY .. if i am not wrong.. i saw this comment about him from other survivor saying this : " Asked why none of the other competitors conspired to eliminate Thomas, Johnson- George said it "just never came up because he was too sweet... you just can't find anything wrong with him."


You can't find anything wrong.. You must be kidding me.. can't be 2nd God huh.. lol.. haha.. something i really like about him is his promise also to this guy Stephen which is the other finalist.. from the begining to the end.. there's a time where the jury, the outcasted members will question them for the million dollars ! One of them ask Stephen.. i think is Debbie who asked him.. she asked if , you ( stephen ) was the one who win the immunity , who will you choose to be with u in the final 2 ? ( because JT won the last immunity and he choose Stephen instead of Ernin because of his promise to him from the brgining ) Stephen was pretty reluctant to say it but later he confess that he will choose Ernin instead of his close friend and ally JT .. When JT heard it.. u could see his anguish look .. personally for me..this is the winning move for him .. never in history of Survivors i seen someone that comes clean and honest in the game.. JT truly deserves it ! but JT .. u won because i am not there ! lol if i am there.. i could have beaten u not once but twice ! .. hahaha.. Orh, and he got all 7 votes from the jury in the end which is a perfect score ! AWESOME JT !!!! the only thing he regretted and admit is his only betrayal that is to Taj.. but i believe Taj has forgiven him and gave him the vote in the end ! :-) What a Show !!




My Fav ( Sierra ) She is just too captivating..
Bold and honest !



The Dragon Slayer ( The Coach )




Ernin, Taj, JT & Stephen


I am not suppose to post about Survivor Tocantines...
I am suppose to post something i feel ...
I am thinking of other stuffs... people ....
I am starting to begin my reality in life soon .....
I am leaving for the sake of covering it...
I am running away for the sake of peace...
I am doing for the people i love...
I am not going to suffocate nor burden anymore..
I am hoping someone will remember me...
I am yearning for a hope...
I am able to understand that all this will not happen anytime and in future to come..


Here i come Bendigo ..

No comments: