Sunday, May 03, 2009





























































































My theme : 我不完美..
The Photos that we took as a 'combine' cg. Yes combine.. people like Esther Ong Yuhui , Jasmine Tan, yea these 2 SP -rean are together with me in this cg.. and also heard the other SP gang forming like Randall and Joella in dunno what CG , and Jaron, Zul, Ding yuan stephan in another CG.. Thats a very good news !
What can i say, its an unlucky 25- 26 years old period for me.. the trip that i planned is hit by the swine flu attack ! Thats simply crap ! but hopefully this will end quickly ! Now i love chinese song ! i be singing chinese and i think u need to be with the right people in KTV like Junxuan, otherwise waste of time, waste of $$ , and waste of energy ! And for me most importantly is a chinese expert beside me telling me the words in the song that i cant read.. ( 'O' level chinese for me is c5.. cannot make it )

Yesterday for me driving on the road is pretty bad.. I met traffic police 5 times on the road stop 2 times.. ( road block la ) but anything happen to me ? nope.. i am a good citizen and i smile at the traffic police and this puzzles the police.. ( i think they must be thinking, erh this guy look like a crook but does'nt look like now after the smile ) hahaha.. yea.. The only word i heard from the police.. ' JALAN ' means Go... for 4-D lover buy the number 5252.. sure 'diou buai bio' !
Looking at the theme for now.. is pretty negative and positive feedback at the sametime.. but why this theme.. i guess is the experience that is accumulated and a sudden realising of it i decided to show the world i am this 不完美的人 .. of coz i knew long time ago just that finally hell break loose !


No comments: